Ropes and Netting
Ropes And Netting
Adding ropes and netting to a tropical themed area in place of traditional board fencing, brings a unique, fun and useful touch to finish the exotic look to your backyard or business.
Whether it is performance netting for a large commercial venue like a water park or theme park, or a small interior bac bac braid border for a home project, there is a rope or net that will work for you.
Suncoast Tiki Huts has a wide variety of choices of ropes and netting. From natural ropes to synthetic ropes and netting of performance quality to decorative ropes.
- Decorative Ropes – Sennit Rope, Rumba Braid, Bac Bac Braid and Sea Grass Braid. Use for decorative wrapping and border edging walls and small projects. Colors Vary because of the nature of he grasses. Bac Bac Braid comes in darker hues, while Rumba Braid in a light tan. Seagrass braid can come anywhere in light green, tan hues to a light brown. Lengths vary by style.
- Performance Rope – three strand twisted, available in 1/4 in, 3/8 in, 1/2 in, 3/4 in, 1 in, 1 1/4 in, 1 1/2 in, and 2 in diameters. Ideal use for guardrails, climbing, barriers and structural lashing. Water parks, play houses, deck borders etc. Custom steel core ropes available, call for pricing.
- Manila Rope – natural rope. Ideal use for household projects to decorative wrapping.
- Custom hand tied netting – custom made to your specifications for an exotic jungle look. Hand tied using your choice of manila, polypropylene or polyester ropes.
- Performance Netting – The most common sizes is the 2 in diamond mesh pattern with 1/8 in rope and 3 in diamond mesh pattern with 3/8 in rope. Used for structural barrier and containment borders.
- Giant family hammock spider web nets are also available, call for pricing.
All of our ropes and netting are environmentally friendly and recyclable. In addition they are long lasting when used correctly.
For details on a specific product please click on one of the categories provided.
If you would like hlep choosing the correct rope or net for your residential or commercial project, that is what we are here for. Suncoast Tiki Huts many years of experience can get you the answer you need. Custom projects are our specialty. We would love to hear about what you are creating. you can contact us by calling 1-800-984-5448 or use our convenient contact us page.