Custom Built Tiki Hut
Custom Built Tiki Hut
You’ve been on vacation, relaxing under a cool tropical tiki hut, not a care in the world. It’s a feeling that you don’t want to end, it doesn’t have to. A custom built tiki hut is an exotic vacation you can have without leaving your own backyard.
If you are looking for a permanent tiki hut that will last for years to come, a custom built tiki hut will be your best choice. This is a very heavy duty, round wood frame tiki hut with your choice of natural thatch or synthetic thatch.
For our nationwide customers, the custom built tiki hut can also be built as a DIY kit without the hassle of trying to figure out angles or trying to find and cut large round poles. The DIY tiki hut kit is constructed here on site, labeled with pictures taken of your hut, disassembled and packaged with all hardware and shipped with step by step instructions. Larger sizes are also available as a kit.
For our Florida neighbors, Suncoast Tiki Huts can come to your property and construct your custom built tiki hut on site. Please contact us for pricing.
- Custom built when ordered
- Tiki hut framing features all round pole construction using heavy duty pressure treated poles. The ground pole diameters range from 6″ – 12″ depending on the size of the tiki hut. Permanent framing will last for many years to come, in all weather situations.
- Cypress pole framing is available for a special order custom built tiki hut.
- Several different natural and synthetic thatches to choose from.
- 10 degrees cooler feeling than sitting under canvas covered structures.
- Can be used anywhere in the USA
Natural and synthetic thatches available
- Sabal Palm Thatch – The best natural thatch available. Gives a layered fringy palm look with a tropical Caribbean-Florida ambiance. This type of thatch is high wind, rain and snow resistant. Can be used throughout the USA. Pricing is the lowest of all the thatches.
- Natural African Cape Reed – If you want a tribal African look, or clean tiered line look the reed thatch panels are something you may want to consider. With a multi-colored look, with tans, ambers and greens that fade to natural greyish tan. Longevity approx 3-5 years
- Natural Tahiti Palm Thatch – Palm leaf strips that are sewn together at the top to create a panel that can be rolled out and easily attached to the frame. The panels are tan in color, fading to a greyish tan after time. Longevity approx 4 years.
- Synthetic Faux Palm Thatch – beautiful natural looking colors of golden tans or weathered. This is a no maintenance thatch that will give you a 20-40 year lifespan.
- Synthetic Faux Reed Thatch – The synthetic Reed thatch has come a long way in the last 10 years. The look is as close to the natural reed thatch as you can get, with multi-colors of brown, green, amber and tan.
For details on a specific custom built tiki hut please click on a category or product.
Suncoast Tiki Huts can also construct different styles of tiki huts. For example; double roof, extended ends, Hawiian inverted roof style. Wood or composite decks are also alvailable for our Florida customers. Please contact us for options and pricing. Our many years of experience constructing tiki huts we should be able to answer any questions you have.
We look forward to working with you.